DTB has partnered with Western Union, MoneyGram, Worldremit and Xpress Money allowing the bank to offer money transfer services for both send and payout transactions. Note, the bank only offers receive services for Worldremit.
Services offered at DTB branches and sub-agent outlets include:Receive:
- Transfer of money from outside the country into Uganda is payable at any DTB branch, sub-agent outlet or received directly into a DTB account outbound.
- Transfer of money from within Uganda at a DTBU branch or its outlets is payable at any agent locations worldwide.
- Transfer of money from one town to another within Uganda payable at a DTB branch or sub-agent outlet.
- Send and receive money worldwide through reliable international money transfer service providers. Funds are available for pick-up within minutes
- Track your money transfer through a secure website using MoneyGram
- Fees over the counter, ATM and mobile banking:
- Cash deposit - free
- Cash withdrawal-free
- Account statements free of charge (fee applies after these) per page - N/A
- Administrative fees per month / ledger fee - nil (provide management approval on this)
- Cheque book charges per leaf - UGX 1,000 + excise tax 15%
- No debit / credit interest - nil
- Below minimum balance charge - This is a float account - N/A
- Account closure fees - UGX 25,000
- ATM card one-time charge - N/A
- An overdraw of the account - not allowed
- E-statement for registered mail ids- daily / weekly / monthly - free (added)