Level up to a world of priceless possibilities with the new DTB Platinum Debit MasterCard.
Contact us via WhatsApp on +256 786242242
- Enjoy high cash limits – you can now withdraw UGX 5M in Uganda and travel abroad
- Global access to your account 24/7
- In-store purchases
- Online purchases
- Access our platinum lounges
- Dedicated call center for card service issues
- Access to discounts on product/service at participating merchants both within the country and outside Uganda
- No extra charge on transactions
How to get a DTB Platinum Debit MasterCard
- Visit the nearest DTB Branch and open a savings account of your choice
- Carry/go with a copy of your National ID, 1 passport photos and a registered phone number
Card security tips
- If you lose your card, please get it blocked immediately by calling or writing to us to prevent any misuse.
- Please do not share your PIN, Mobile Banking PIN, and Internet banking password or OTP with anyone, including any bank staff. DTB does not call you to ask for these personal details. No bank does.
- Do not have your PINs or passwords like your day and month, year of your birth.
- Please do not write your PIN on the card, book or document and leave both of them together.
- Regularly change your PIN and passwords.
- In the ATM lobby, do not ask for help or take help from unknown individuals; visit the branch for support.
- Be quick to read your SMSs and emails from the banks.
- Please inform the bank immediately whenever there is a change in your address or contact details.
- We advise you to keep your account operated regularly. Suppose the account remains inoperative continuously for six months, gets classified as an inactive account, and transaction restrictions apply.